Remote work is all the rage these days. Getting to work anywhere in the world (well, mostly) has a lot of appeal.
Escaping the fluorescent lights and beige cubicle walls seems like the ultimate goal for many.
Here's a few resources to help fast-track your search:
- View all current remote accounting job postings on our Remote Accounting & Tax Jobs Board
- Recommended reading: The Ultimate Guide To Finding Remote Accounting Jobs
- Check out the database I created with the Best Sites for Finding Remote Accounting & Tax Opportunities in 2018
- Questions asked from our community: Remote Accountants Q&A: Top Questions About Working Remotely As An Accountant
How to say alerted about new job postings:
If you are looking for a remote accounting job, then you'll want to be one of the very first to know when a new job is posted:
- Sign up for job alerts via email at jobs.lifestyleaccountant.com. You can schedule email alerts to be delivered daily, weekly, monthly and opt-out anytime. Choose the frequency that's most ideal for you.
- Follow 'Remote Jobs Feed' topic directly in the Lifestyle Accountants Community here. You can adjust your notifications to get mobile and/or email alerts.
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for jobs to a feed reader with this feed link: https://jobs.lifestyleaccountant.com/jobs.atom. I personally use Feedly (it's free!) to keep track of all the blogs and feeds I follow.
- Follow Lifestyle Accountant on Twitter @LifestyleAcct where new jobs will be immediately posted.
These are the best ways to stay up-to-date on new job postings. Pick the best channel for you to stay updated.